15 Reasons to Join
There are many benefits to becoming a member in the Union Township Chamber of Commerce.
- Membership demonstrates professionalism and your commitment to the Union Township Chamber of Commerce.
- The Chamber is your business advocate<
- Participation is a Better Way to Find New Customers.
- Our Membership Directory is Valuable Exposure.
- Enhance Your Company’s Internet Presence.
- We’re an Excellent Source for Business Referrals.
- We offer On Location Exposure.
- It’s Easy to Market to Members.
- We Help you Stay Informed on Local and National Business Issues, Activities and Events.
- We Provide On-going Education.
- You Can Get Free Business Counseling.
- We Offer Free Certificate of Origin services/Notary Services. In some cases, we can make house calls!
- Chamber Members are Eligible to Receive a Lower Telecommunications Rate.
- We are an Information Resource.
- Exposure on Union’s TV-34 provides you with a free spotlight on your business, and is seen in more than 100,000 homes inside and outside Union Township. Only members can receive this benefit.
Chamber membership gives you credibility and symbolizes the stability, longevity and interest your company has in the Township of Union.
We work as your advocate to improve government and community understanding of the free enterprise system.
You can network with local businesses by attending Chamber Connection Breakfasts, Business-to-Business after Hours Receptions, and Business/Consumer Expos.
The online Chamber Membership Directory lists member firms alphabetically and by business category, providing your firm with enhanced exposure.
We can drive traffic to your site and help you with search engine rankings by providing a direct link from our Web site to yours.
Think Chamber — we only refer Chamber members when asked for recommendations on goods and services to be purchased in Union.
Members can display their promotional marketing material in the Chamber lobby and increase their exposure with visitors who come to the office.
Save on postage and other mailing costs by piggybacking with the Chamber. Insert your message/materials into a Chamber email blast or purchase our mailing list at a discounted rate.
Chamber membership comes with timely information: This Week at Your Chamber and the Friday Member-to-Member Newsletter.
The Chamber periodically conducts valuable seminars and workshops on important and timely business issues. We are also connected to other agencies that can provide free or low-cost training for you and your employees.
The SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” offers free confidential business counseling in the Chamber office.
The Partners in Business Telecommunications Program offer Chamber members cost savings on local & long distance service, as well as for enhanced internet DSL applications.
Ask the Chamber. We operate as a virtual information bureau for businesses.