Our Chamber is an active and continuously growing group of businesses who know the value of networking and partnerships!
Membership provides you direct access to leaders of government, decision makers in the community and colleagues who share your desire for success in today’s ever changing business world.
Being a Chamber Member tells your customers that you are part of an association that prides itself on superior performance and quality service. The Chamber logo on your wall illustrates that you are supported by a network of business heads, entrepreneurs, civic leaders and volunteers whose mission is to unite, strengthen, represent and promote their individual and collective growth.
The Chamber is YOUR success! JOIN US! Inquires about membership may be direct to ExecutiveDirector@UnionChamber.com (Jim Masterson, Executive Director/CEO)
Thursday, August 25, 2022 5 PM – 7PM
1070 Morris Avenue
- Join for this most enjoyable event at the beautiful oasis that is AVE on the corner of Morris Avenue and Green Lane.
- We are kicking off the Chamber’s 11th Annual 5K Run where we will hear from our Event Sponsor, Chamber Executives and Elected Officials and …honor all of our sponsors!
- Enjoy a glass of wine by the pool, too!
- Admission is free. Pre-registration is required.
- Register online or contact the Chamber to register: (908) 688-2777 or email@example.com
Parking is Available at the Train Station
Days Left to Buy Tickets
Sunday September 25, 2022
Union High School,
Cooke Memorial Field,
Union Township NJ
9:00AM – 11:00 AM
Thank you to our sponsor!
USATF Certified Course Map
Fast USATF certified course through Union Township, NJ ChronoTrack Chip timing. Chip start, chip finish. Sign up online and save! For those 18 and under, the entry fee will be $10, not the listed fee. Race Day registration will be available at race site.
Age Groups: 0-13, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
PLUS! Prizes will be awarded to the TOP THREE male & female finishers in each age group!
Check-In: 7:45AM Run Starts: 9AM
Each Year, a portion of the proceeds from the Mayors Day 5k goes to help a deserving local family.
Inspire. Imagine. Ignite.
Online registration available in August
Tuesday Oct. 18, 2022
6:00 – 8:00PM
Galloping Hill Caterers
1085 Galloping Hill Rd. Union, NJ
Additional Info to Follow.