Welcome to the Greater Union Township Chamber of Commerce!
Our Chamber is an active and growing group of businesses who know the value of networking and partnerships! We primarily serve the communities of Union and Roselle Park, but we also have members from throughout Union County and beyond who are active and engaged.
Membership provides you with direct access to leaders of government, decision makers in the community and colleagues who share your desire for success in today’s ever changing business world. Being a Chamber Member tells your customers that you are part of an association that prides itself on superior performance and quality service.
The Chamber logo on your wall illustrates that you are supported by a network of business heads, entrepreneurs, civic leaders and volunteers whose mission is to unite, strengthen, represent and promote their individual and collective growth.
Our Chamber is YOUR success! JOIN US! Inquiries about membership may be direct to ExecutiveDirector@UnionChamber.com (Jim Masterson, Executive Director/CEO)
27th Annual Legislative Breakfast
The Union Township Chamber of Commerce
in conjunction with
The Greater Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce
Friday, June 23, 8:30 a.m.
This is an In-Person Meeting
Boys & Girls Clubs of Union County
1050 Jeanette Avenue
Union NJ 07083
Featuring State, County and Local Officials
Admission: $20 includes continental breakfast
Register Online or by contacting the Chamber at (908 688-2777 or ExecutiveDirector@UnionChamber.com
Kick Off to Mayor’s Weekend
Thursday, August 24, 2023 5 PM – 7PM
1070 Morris Avenue
- Join us as we mark this year’s Mayor’s Day 5K, to be held on September 24. Help us to honor our sponsors and learn about this year’s cause.
- Mingle and network with other Chamber members by the pool or enjoy a glass of wine on us! Food provided compliments of The AVE of Union.
- Admission is free. Pre-registration is required.
- Register online or contact the Chamber to register: (908) 688-2777 or email@example.com
- A BIG thanks to our Event Sponsor: Shake A Paw Rescue and Adoption Center, and to all our generous sponsors of the 5K …
Parking is Available at the Train Station and at Barnes and Noble